Commitment to the confidentiality of your personal data
Restricted use to the maximum
What personal information does 86Avenue LLC store?
Name, address and place of residence
Your name is stored because you are more than a customer number to us when you contact our support. We also need your name and place of residence to prepare your invoices, to contact you or to visit you for a cup of tea (if you invite us).
We store your email address to send you important messages regarding your order or account. We also keep you informed through newsletters on new developments at 86Avenue Sàrl. If necessary, you can choose to unsubscribe from them.
We store your phone number to contact you in an emergency or ask your opinion. In addition, we use your number to send you text messages as part of 2-step verification or to authenticate you.
Connection details and customer number
We store your login data to secure access to your account and to ensure that only authorized people can access your personal data. We also generate a unique customer number so that we can help you more quickly and efficiently.
Your use of our website
The details mentioned above in combination with cookies allow us to see how you use our site, our services, and to identify your interests. This allows us to improve our site, our services and the targeting of our advertisements.
When do we share your information with other parties?
- Provide or perform our services We use services such as Skrill or Postfinance to offer different payment options.
- Improve our services, our site or our advertising We use software from other parties to measure how much you like a new product page.
- Getting Feedback We sometimes use survey companies to find out how satisfied you are with our services.
- Fulfill a legal obligation A court order may compel us to share your information with the police.
Fight against fraud
Legal or contractual provisions for the provision of personal data
The provision of personal data may be required by law or result from contractual regulations. To conclude a contract, we are, for example, obliged to collect and process personal data. Otherwise, no contract could be concluded.
Existence of a decision-making and automatic profiling process
86Avenue LLC does not accept decision-making or automatic profiling.
Duration of storage of personal data
We process and store personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the storage objective or within the limit required by law. As a general rule, the purpose of the processing is achieved upon termination of the contract.
- You can modify and delete the data that you store yourself in our services. After the termination of the contract, we delete your data stored in the corresponding services after the expiration of the legal retention period.
- The backup copies in our systems are automatically deleted after the period mentioned in our general conditions. Regarding contractual data, they are deleted after the expiration of the legal retention period.